GUIDELINES FOR WRITING POSTS, COMMENTS, REVIEWS ON MY CART SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Here are some basic guidelines for writing posts, comments, reviews, on MY CART SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES:
While we encourage you to share your views and opinions on the MY CART SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
www.mycart.mu, MY CART CO LTD does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES. When making moderation decisions, we will take these guidelines, as well as the context in which comments are made, into account
We share this information in an effort to be transparent about our moderation process and why certain comments may be removed. Kindly read these terms/ guidelines while making any posts, comments, reviews on MY CART SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
TERMS/ GUIDELINES- COMMENT POLICY
You specifically agree not to post or transmit any comments, reviews, posts, content or engage in any activity that:-
1. Violates our Guidelines and Policies;
2. Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libellous, hateful or otherwise objectionable
3. Violates any right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
4. Disguising or attempting to disguise the origin of your comment, review, posts, content including but not limited to by submitting your comments, posts, reviews, content under a fake or false name
5. Constitutes a knowingly erroneous or unethical review
6. Causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
7. Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to posts, comments, reviews submitted in exchange for payment,
8. Contains material that is not in English, French and Mauritian Creole
9. Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
10. We reserve the right to remove any comment, review, posts, content that might be found extremely offensive or threatening.
11. Please don't exaggerate,falsely state, misrepresent your experience and watch your language.
12. This also includes but not is limited to derogatory comments or indication of a personal vendetta against www.mycart.mu, MY CART CO LTD and its affiliates.
All links posted as comments on MY CARTposts will be reviewed and may be deleted if found violating these guidelines. Repeated violations of this policy may cause the author to be blocked from MY CART SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
Any Comment, Review, Posts, Content uploaded by you on any social media, shall be subject to relevant laws of Mauritius and may be disabled, or and may be subject to investigation under all applicable laws.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY (IP POLICY)
All existing and future Intellectual Property in the nature of unregistered or registered rights to any and all patents, copy rights, trademarks of MY CART CO. LTD and all Intellectual Property relating to www.mycart.mushall be the sole property of MY CART CO LTD.
All material on the website www.mycart.mu including content, information, images, pictures are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on the website, is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. All such content, images, pictures etc. belong to their respective owners.
The website www.mycart.mu uses such content, information, images, pictures, videos etc. solely for display purposes and shall have no intention in whatsoever manner to acquire any intellectual property rights belonging to third parties.
You acknowledge and agree not to use, reuse, and challenge any application, registration of any marks, anywhere in the world. You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such logos, images, marks in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so.
Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or mobile or any communication device or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RELATED ISSUES
CASH BACK – TERMS & CONDITIONS
·The website www.mycart.mu offers cashback on purchase of certain products as specified herein
·You shall be check the amount of cashback which would be received on purchase of such specified/ specific products
·The applicable cashback shall be credited to your wallet (herein after referred to as "User Wallet”) once the payment for such product is received
·However, such cashback can be redeemed by You on your next purchase made through the website www.mycart.mu
·All the cashback credits herein shall be subject to the terms and conditions, legal policies set forth on the website www.mycart.mu